Mutual Support Programs for All Stages of Recovery
PEER RECOVERY SUPPORT
What is peer recovery support? Simply put, it is people in recovery sharing their hope, strength and experience with other people in recovery, utilizing and promoting community resources.
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) offers an excellent description of peer recovery support services as well as a free 11-page guide.
Peer Recovery Coaches may be certified by recovery organizations who offer training and certification.
Peer Mentor/Peer Recovery Coach Designation (PM/PRC) and Peer Recovery Support Specialist (PRS) are two designations offered by the Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals. To qualify for these designations, formal training and experience are required.
LISTINGS IN ALPHA ORDER
Absolute Recovery, LLC
Through our Peer Recovery Support program, we teach clients how to find freedom by pursuing their passions and driving them to succeed in every aspect of life. Clients begin to achieve their goals while learning to balance all responsibilities of life as they continue their journey in recovery.
- Weekly Support Sessions for Client and the Family
- Individually Tailored Recovery Plans
- Goal Setting
- Resume Building and Job Interview Guidance
- Financial Independence Budgeting and Accountability
- Physical Health and Nutrition Plans
Men’s Sober Living
Family Recovery Support
Active Recovery Coaching
We provide mentoring and guidance to those seeking a healthy lifestyle in recovery. We combine physical activity, recovery accountability and goal setting in each session. Our services help clients to reconnect mind with body and sustain long term recovery. Specifically tailored packaging and programs available.
- Recovery Coaching
- Personal Training
- Wellness Planning
Peer Recovery Support
- Mobile Intervention Service (No matter where you are, we come to you)
- Unmatched attention to the entire family
- Personalized recovery plans and follow-up
- Our nationally-certified team becomes part of your recovery family for life
Family Recovery Support
Addiction Family Consulting
Austin, TX/Dallas, TX
Any Length R.I.C.
Our Recovery Integration Coaching (R.I.C) program empowers men in early recovery to find their passions and go above and beyond what their minds tell them that they can achieve. We teach our clients how to become fully self-supporting, financially, emotionally, and spiritually. Our ultimate goal is to be a guide to support, encourage, and challenge men to create a life they truly crave.
- Resume Building guidance
- Job Interview preparation
- Money management planning and accountability
- Goal-setting and accountability
- Healthy relationship navigation
- Time management
The Arbor's Advocacy Program
6448 E HWY 290 Suite E108
Austin, TX 78752
Admissions Call: 844-560-7270
- Personal coach to mentor and monitor growth and accomplishments
- Address all major areas of life with comprehensive continuing care/discharge plan with realistic goals
- Identify roadblocks to ongoing recovery and create a plan of accountability
- Develop new skills, attributes, and factors that break the cycle of addiction
- Provide coaching for family members as their loved ones navigate early recovery
- Program facilitated by master’s level clinician
Communities for Recovery
Peer Recovery Coaching
Peer Support Services
Peer Recovery Coach Institute Training
Resource Center and Bookstore
Computer Access and Training Lab
Give It Forward Library
HPS Addiction Services
As a Recovery Community Organization (RCO), our sole mission is to mobilize resources within and outside of the recovery community to increase the prevalence and quality of long-term recovery from alcohol and other drug addiction. Public education and peer-based recovery support services are the strategies through which this mission is achieved.
RecoveryATX is the resource for diverse and quality recovery support services in Central Texas.
Peer Developed, Designed and Delivered Recovery Support Services
Life Skills Groups
Recovery and Life Coaching to help clients reintegrate into a new life of sobriety. As a Recovery/Life Coach, I act as a guide to to “Building a New Life” during the challenges clients often face in their newly sober life.
- Peer Recovery Support
- Recovery Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Personalized Aftercare Planning
- Sober Transports
11503 Parsons Road
Manor, Texas 78653
12 Month aftercare case management program
Transitional living program
Individualized continuing care plan to meet client’s specific needs
High levels of structure and accountability
Education and support for family and employers
Documentation of sobriety and continued progress