- This event has passed.
Behavioral Healthcare Executive Panel Series: Ethics in Behavioral Healthcare Business Operations
Thu | November 16, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Lunch & Learn with Us in Austin….
Behavioral healthcare is a rapidly growing field. As more funding has become available, many new programs have opened, existing centers have expanded, and access to care has increased. Concurrent with this growth, however, have been ethical concerns as programs rapidly transform. Owners and operators are concerned about competing with organizations that engage in:
- Patient brokering
- Misrepresentation in marketing
- Overreliance on drug testing
- Inaccurate or fraudulent financial and outcomes data
Reputable providers face ethical dilemmas as they balance growth and investment opportunities on one hand with providing effective and efficient patient care on the other. Join Behavioral Healthcare for a panel discussion exploring these topics.
Upon attending this program, attendees will be able to:
- Understand basic dos and don’ts of ethical marketing
- Identify the proper use of drug testing in an ethical treatment program
- Identify financial best practices in treatment operations
- Understand how technology can be used to provide accurate data
1 CEU available for qualifying professionals